Get ready for the 11th bike tour for the conservation of the Asian elephant! The event takes place on October 3rd and 4th, World Animal Day. Are you in Thailand that weekend? Click here for more information and registration for our event near Kuiburi National Park.
Join the virtual Bike for Elephants – in your own country!
Many of us will not be able to join Bike for Elephants in Thailand because of the COVID 19 situation. That is why we invite you to our international Bike for Elephants team and participate in your own country. Host your own Bike for Elephants, with departure from your own front door, at your sports club or local nature reserve. We will be excited to have you on our team! Let’s share our passion for elephants during World Animal Day!
- Create your own Bike for Elephants cycle tour for October 3rd and/or 4th.
- Ask people to join your challenge or to donate per km. We can create your own fundraiser page at our website to help with your fundraising efforts. Please mail a short text about why are you participating, some photos and any target amount to email@example.com. No minimum amount needed!
- All teams will be connected this weekend, with live updates from participants cycling for elephants in the Netherlands, Thailand, South Africa and hopefully also from your team! #bikeforelephants
- If you feel like it, you can create a flag, t-shirt or banner for on your bike to show your participation and to raise awareness about the plight of elephants. We would love to see your message during the event.
- Proceeds will go to the Tom Yum project of Bring The Elephant Home!
If you are interested in participating or would like to know more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org – with the subject “Bike for Elephants 2020”.