Thank you so much for joining BTEH’s Elephant conservation expedition!
Where: Kariega Game Reserve, South Africa. When: August 3-13, 2022
Program costs: 10 days: 2.500 euros ($ 2,700)
- This includes shared accommodation at Kariega Conservation Center, all meals, coffee/tea/water, (limited) internet access, boma area with a campfire, braai, and rockpool.
- Participation in a once in a lifetime opportunity to help track, identify and assist in collaring elephants!
- All game drives in the beautiful Kariega Game Reserve and participating in elephant behaviour research.
- The participation fee excludes flights, land transfers, and personal expenses (e.g. local SIM card, activities on days off, snacks, etc).
- All funds raised from participating in this unique experience will contribute to elephant research and conservation projects.